|Product Code : LP170||Brand Name : UGAM|
|Minimum Order Quantity||10|
|Unit of Measure||Liter/Liters|
1) The Product is mainly used for reducing the surface temperatures of hot surfaces like Exterior of boilers.
2) When there is heavy heat losses through boiler surfaces, UGAM V C T I coating is the best solution to arrest the same.
3) Approximately 30 to 50 mm thick coating is to be applied depending upon the surface temperature. Our technical team will provide you the guidance on the same.
4) This is also used for reducing the surface temperatures of steam lines, hot water lines, hot gasses lines, hot oil lines etc.
5) The pipelines are coated over with UGAM V C T I coating to bring the temperatures to ambient.
6) This also provides energy saving and increased efficiency due to blocking of heat losses.
7) This is ideally suitable for reducing surface temperatures of furnaces and tobring it to near to ambient.
8) The Product is mainly used for reducing the surface temperatures of hot surfaces like Exterior of boilers. When there is heavy heat losses through boiler surfaces, UGAM V C T I coating is the best solution to arrest the same. Approximately 30 to 50 mm thick coating is to be applied depending upon the surface temperature. Our technical team will provide you the guidance on the same.
9) This is also used for reducing the surface temperatures of steam lines, hot water lines, Hot gasses lines, hot oil lines etc. The pipelines are coated over with UGAM V C T I Coating to bring the temperatures to ambient. This also provides energy saving and Increased efficiency due to blocking of heat losses.
10) This is ideally suitable for reducing surface temperatures of furnaces and to bring it to near to ambient.
1) UGAM V.C.T.I. can be applied to bare steel, provided that the surface is clean, free from oil, dust, loose mill scale, loose rust, or any other contamination. The contractor is responsible for ensuring that the steel surfaces are in a suitable state to receive UGAM V.C.T.I.
2) Cleaning can be effected by using brushes, industrial brushes, industrial vacuum cleaners etc. Oils and greases can be removed by steam cleaning or water jetting using suitable detergent solutions.
3) The pH value of UGAM V.C.T.I. is 12 at the time of application. This has the advantage of imparting a degree of corrosion protection to bare steel members, provided that the sprayed coating remains dry in use, as will usually apply for internal applications. In the case of UGAM V.C.T.I. External Grade, which is going to be permanently exposed to the elements, in addition to any protective treatment to the steel on erection, a final protective paint coating will be required over the completed UGAM V.C.T.I. Layer. In any case, we suggest application of UGAM V C PRIMER to bare steel before application of UGAM V.C.T.I.
4) A "prick-up" coat is recommended to all painted surfaces, however, certain paints, e.g. alkyd based primers, can be degraded by the alkalinity of cement, and where surfaces have been so painted it is recommended that the advice of the paint manufacturer should be obtained. If this advice cannot be obtained, or if there is any doubt as to the suitability of the given paint, the painted surface should ALWAYS be treated with a coating of UGAM V C PRIMER.
5) On galvanized steel an etch primer should be used, followed by a coat of UGAM V C PRIMER.
6) Aluminium surfaces are alkali sensitive and require treatment with an etch primer, again followed by a coat of UGAM V C Primer.
7) Concrete surfaces should be cleaned by the removal of dust, and all traces of oil and grease, including any mould release agents. If painted, follow the specification in 3.4 above.
8) Before the commencement of spraying, complete any necessary masking to protect specific areas from overspray.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE KEY BENEFITS OF OUR SPECIALIZED INSULATING COATINGS:
1) Unaffected by UV rays (has passed 1300 hours of accelerated aging by exposure to salt fog and UV).
2) Non-combustible during application and after installation and cure, extremely low flame spread and smoke contribution ratings.
3) Due to the low thermal conduction and other insulating properties, the coating will reduce surface temperatures low enough to allow the application of color top coats while providing safety from burns by incidental contact.
4) With the exception of cold wet applications the coating can be applied without operation shut down.
5) Superior radiant heat barrier averaging 0.063 W/mK Thermal Conductivity, thus eliminating the majority of heat penetration.
6) Low chloride content, i.e., less than 23 ppm and less than 19 ppm halogen.
7) This allows the coating to be used over stainless steel and casting steel too
8) Dry fall during application is 5â€™ to 7â€™
9) Cleans up with soap and water
10) Remains flexible to -30ÂºF (-35ÂºC)
11) Contains no solvents
12) Contains no hazardous fiber
13) Removal is not a hazardous waste (it does not absorb chemicals)
14) Does not require special equipment and handling
THREE VARIANTS OF HEAT LOSS
CONDUCTION : Condensate is the liquid formed when steam passes from the vapor to the liquid state. In a heating process, condensate is the result of steam transferring a portion of its heat energy, known as latent heat, to the product, line, or equipment being heated.
CONVECTION :Convection is the transfer of internal energy into or out of an object by the physical movement of a surrounding fluid that transfers the internal energy along with its mass. Although the heat is initially transferred between the object and the fluid by conduction, the bulk transfer of energy comes from the motion of the fluid. Convection can arise spontaneously (or naturally or freely) through the creation of convection cells or can be forced by propelling the fluid across the object or by the object through the fluid.
RADIATION: As we all are aware, Heat losses from hot surface to atmosphere are due to Radiation, Conduction and Convection. From this 70% losses are due to Radiation and balance only 30% are due to conduction and convection. But general concept is that if we put conduction resistant insulation to hot surface and bring the surface temperature to near ambient, we feel that we have achieved energy saving. Yes indeed!. We have achieved energy saving but were able to block heat losses of 30% only which are due to conduction and convection. What about Radiation? Have we ever thought about it?
EXAMPLES : To explain our point in detail, we will take the example of microwave oven. In microwave oven the heating is done with the help of Radiations. If we place any food material in microwave oven in closed container of very thick glass or any conduction control insulation material suitable for microwave, we will find that the food inside is getting hot without changing the temperature of the container. If we are using conventional insulation material which we are using for hot surfaces for energy saving, then it should not allow the radiations to transfer inside the container and should not allow the food to be heated. But still it happens. This clearly means that conventional insulation material with high K value is suitable for only conduction control and not for radiation control. Hence the necessity of Radiation Control Coatings arises to take care of this heat loss. Considering this NASA developed material for radiation control and the tiles made of these materials (Ceramic Microspheres) are used worldwide for space shuttles exterior cladding. These products were released by NASA for general public use for energy saving in 1996. Started importing these spheres and manufacturing coatings of this material to control radiation losses from hot surface. These coating does not allow the radiations to enter in atmosphere and block to the hot surface only. Since there is no equipment available to check the radiation entering in atmosphere from hot surface, we can very well judge the performance of the coating with help of energy meter by comparing energy before and after application of the coating UGAM H R T I and UGAM INSULMIX are all radiation control coatings. Since these coatings are not conduction control coatings, they will reduce surface temperature to some extent but will not reduce considerably or will not bring the surface temperature to ambient
INDUSTRY WHERE WE SAVE ENERGY TEXTILE, PAPER,RUBBER, AUTOMOBILE, GLASS INDUSTRY, TYRE, CEMENT, PHARMA, SUGAR,FERTILIZERS, REFINERIES, PETROCHEMICALS, CHEMICALS,FOOD, SYNTHETIC FIBRE, ALLOY, OTHER INDUSTRY WHERE RADIATION LOSS IS THERE
PLACES WHERE WE LOSE ENERGY INSTRUMENTS, STEAM PIPING, PUMPS, TURBINES, VALVES, EXCHANGERS, EXHAUST MANIFOLDS, FLANGES, FILTERS, BOILERS, FURNACE, OVENS, KILN, COLD STORAGE, PLATEN, INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL SHEDS, LAMINATION PRESS MACHINE, DIES, FREEZER, OTHER HEATING EQUIPMENTS / MACHINES WHERE RADIATION LOSS IS THERE
|CLIENT NAME||CLIENT NAME|
|M/s Tata Yazaki Autocomp Ltd||M/S Bharat Forge Ltd|
|Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.||M/s Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd|
|GE Power India Ltd.||Shachi Engineering Pvt.Ltd|
|Tata Motor ltd||L&T|
|Invotech Solution & Systems||M/s. Vertex Industries|
|Quad Sun Solar Pvt Ltd||ASAHI India Glass Ltd.|
|GSC Glass Ltd.||Pankaj Fashions|
|Rockwool India Pvt. Ltd.||STI Sanoh India Ltd.|
|N. R. Agarwal Industries Ltd.||Sona BLW Precision Forgings Ltd.|
|Shree Ajit Pulp & Paper Ltd.||YASH Papers|
|Shree Gajanan Paper & Board Ltd.||Gargi Cristal Steel Chem. Pvt. Ltd|
|Bala krishan Paper Mills Ltd.||IPCA Laboratories Ltd.|
|Banswara Syntax Ltd.||Polytech Ruber Industeries Ltd.|
|Mccain Foods India Pvt. Ltd.||Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd.|
|Shri Sai Processess||Warsaw International|
|Sharp Chucks & Machines Pvt. Ltd.||Ambuja Intermediates Ltd.|
|Apollo Tyres Ltd.||Maheshwari Vidya Pracharak Mandal|
|Department of Mechanical Engineering - Indian Institute of Technology Bombay||Department of Mechanical Engineering - Indian Institute of Science|
|V Guard Industries Ltd, Coimbatore||Crescent Metal Coats, Mumbai|
|Keva Industries, Ludhiana||Dia Aluminium India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Govind Milk & Milk Products Pvt. Ltd, Phaltan||Ashok Leyland Ltd.|
|Vishal Paper ltd||Toyota Kirloskar Motors Ltd.|
|Emcure Pharma||Siemence India Ltd.|
|Johnson & Johnson||S K Cold Storage|
|Pashupati Cold Storage||Om Heat Treaters|
|Surya Roshini Ltd||Vibha Power Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|Tata Advanced Systems Ltd.||Transtech Magnetics Pvt. Ltd|
|KSP Engineering Co.||Enkie Wheels (India) Ltd., Pune|
|Hindustan Everest Tools Ltd.||Venus Wire India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Alicon Castalloy Ltd.||Sagar Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
|Shri Damodar Yarn Mfg. Pvt. Ltd.||Super Delux Paper Mills Ltd.|
|Hindustan Zinc Ltd.||Long Life Refractories|
|R. Kumar Spun Tex Pvt. Ltd.||Nirvikara Paper Mills Ltd.|
|Gayatrishakti Paper & Boards Ltd.||Cadila Healthcare Ltd.|
|Lupin Ltd.||Kherani Paper Mills Ltd.|
|Craft Corner Paper Mills Ltd.||Vinayal Oil & Fats Pvt. LTd.|
|Gloster Ltd.||Rockman Industries Ltd.|
|Bikano Foods Pvt. Ltd.||Havells India Ltd|
|Contour Automotives Pvt. Ltd.||Shree Cement Ltd.|
|Kwality Pulp & Paper Mills Ltd.||Hemlines Textile Export House|
|Panoli Intermediates (I) Pvt. Ltd.||Mafatlal Industries Ltd.|
|Garden Silk Mills Pvt. Ltd.||Vaibhav Paper Boards Pvt. Ltd.|
|Molytech Lubes Pvt. Ltd.||Lotus Knits|
|Genus Papers & Boards Pvt. Ltd.||Industech Industries Ltd.|
|Shriram Pistons & Rings Ltd||Tega Industries (SEZ) Limited|
|Maheshwari Logistics Pvt. Ltd.||Baldota Control & Equipment Private Limited|
|India Nets, MP||Tata Johnson Controls Auto Ltd., Hinjewadi|
|Vacuum Components & ProjectS Pvt. Ltd.||SriDevi Tool Engineers Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai|
|Harita Fehrer Ltd. Kancheepuram||GVG Paper Mills Ltd.|
|Dev Industries ltd.||Eisenmann Ltd|
|ENKEY WHEELS LTD||Aventis Pharma|
|Kasat Kothidiya associates||Mahati Electrics Pvt.|
|Tata Toyo radiators ltd||Novaritis|
|Gomti Cold Storage||Bajaj Auto Ltd|
|Global Telecom||Sundaram Fasteners|
|PRS Permacel Private Limited||J K Tyres|
|Syrma Technology Pvt. Ltd||Tillu Thermosys|
You can Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-7219872619.
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.