IDEAL USE OF SI COAT SYSTEM:
Protecting Stainless, Alloy Steels, Carbon Steels, Low-Alloy Steels from Oxidation or Gaseous Chemical Attack specially in case of furnace shell interiors,
Chimney interiors, Boiler shell interiors, As fire proof coating on Ducts, fire walls, steam or other hot pipelines. etc.
Also to eliminate glass wool insulation as the maintenance cost is high and with moisture, the thermal conductivity of glass wool increases and the surface
1) Condensate is the liquid formed when steam passes from the vapor to the liquid state.
2) In a heating process, condensate is the result of steam transferring a portion of its heat energy, known as latent heat, to the product, line, or equipment being heated.
Convection is the transfer of internal energy into or out of an object by the physical movement of a surrounding fluid that transfers the internal energy along with its mass.Although the heat is initially transferred between the object and the fluid by conduction, the bulk transfer of energy comes from the motion of the fluid. Convection can arise spontaneously (or naturally or freely) through the creation of convection cells or can be forced by propelling the fluid across the object or by the object through the fluid.
1) As we all are aware, Heat losses from hot surface to atmosphere are due to Radiation,•Conduction and Convection. From this 70% losses are due to Radiation and balance only 30% are due to conduction and convection.
2) But general concept is that if we put conduction resistant insulation to hot surface and bring the surface temperature to near ambient, we feel that we have achieved energy saving. Yes indeed!
3) We have achieved energy saving but were able to block heat losses of 30% only which are due to conduction and convection. What about Radiation? Have we ever thought about it?
HERE ARE SOME OF THE KEY BENEFITS OF OUR SPECIALIZED INSULATING COATINGS:
1) It contents three coating systems based on temperature range. Namely it contains Prime coat, Spray insulation coat and finally top coat.
2) Forms Sealed-Porosity-Coating That Prevents High-Temperature Gaseous Reactions with Metal Surfaces.
3) Works for Most Ferrous Metals.
5) Applied with Texture Gun to make it easy online application.
6) Primer Forms Sealed-Porosity-Coating That Stops Oxidation: withstands up to 1100 deg C.
7) Safe, Water-Based, Easy to Clean Up tools After Use.
8) Reduces Shell exterior temperature thereby reducing exterior heat transfer and hence reducing energy consumption.
9) Being inorganic in nature it is ecofriendly.
10) When it comes in contact with fire, it does not get disintegrated or does not react and hence does not emit any hazardous components.
11) Economical, safe and affordable to install.
12) No-Itch Up to 85% recycled content .
13) Made Using 10x less energy to produce than other types of insulation.
14)Does not promote mold, mildew or fungi growth.
|M/s Tata Yazaki Autocomp Ltd
|M/S Bharat Forge Ltd
|Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.
|M/s Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
|GE Power India Ltd.
|Shachi Engineering Pvt.Ltd
|Tata Motor ltd
|Invotech Solution & Systems
|M/s. Vertex Industries
|Quad Sun Solar Pvt Ltd
|ASAHI India Glass Ltd.
|GSC Glass Ltd.
|Rockwool India Pvt. Ltd.
|STI Sanoh India Ltd.
|N. R. Agarwal Industries Ltd.
|Sona BLW Precision Forgings Ltd.
|Shree Ajit Pulp & Paper Ltd.
|Shree Gajanan Paper & Board Ltd.
|Gargi Cristal Steel Chem. Pvt. Ltd
|Bala krishan Paper Mills Ltd.
|IPCA Laboratories Ltd.
|Banswara Syntax Ltd.
|Polytech Ruber Industeries Ltd.
|Mccain Foods India Pvt. Ltd.
|Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd.
|Shri Sai Processess
|Sharp Chucks & Machines Pvt. Ltd.
|Ambuja Intermediates Ltd.
|Apollo Tyres Ltd.
|Maheshwari Vidya Pracharak Mandal
|Department of Mechanical Engineering - Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
|Department of Mechanical Engineering - Indian Institute of Science
|V Guard Industries Ltd, Coimbatore
|Crescent Metal Coats, Mumbai
|Keva Industries, Ludhiana
|Dia Aluminium India Pvt. Ltd.
|Govind Milk & Milk Products Pvt. Ltd, Phaltan
|Ashok Leyland Ltd.
|Vishal Paper ltd
|Toyota Kirloskar Motors Ltd.
|Siemence India Ltd.
|Johnson & Johnson
|S K Cold Storage
|Pashupati Cold Storage
|Om Heat Treaters
|Surya Roshini Ltd
|Vibha Power Solutions Pvt Ltd
|Tata Advanced Systems Ltd.
|Transtech Magnetics Pvt. Ltd
|KSP Engineering Co.
|Enkie Wheels (India) Ltd., Pune
|Hindustan Everest Tools Ltd.
|Venus Wire India Pvt. Ltd.
|Alicon Castalloy Ltd.
|Sagar Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
|Shri Damodar Yarn Mfg. Pvt. Ltd.
|Super Delux Paper Mills Ltd.
|Hindustan Zinc Ltd.
|Long Life Refractories
|R. Kumar Spun Tex Pvt. Ltd.
|Nirvikara Paper Mills Ltd.
|Gayatrishakti Paper & Boards Ltd.
|Cadila Healthcare Ltd.
|Kherani Paper Mills Ltd.
|Craft Corner Paper Mills Ltd.
|Vinayal Oil & Fats Pvt. LTd.
|Rockman Industries Ltd.
|Bikano Foods Pvt. Ltd.
|Havells India Ltd
|Contour Automotives Pvt. Ltd.
|Shree Cement Ltd.
|Kwality Pulp & Paper Mills Ltd.
|Hemlines Textile Export House
|Panoli Intermediates (I) Pvt. Ltd.
|Mafatlal Industries Ltd.
|Garden Silk Mills Pvt. Ltd.
|Vaibhav Paper Boards Pvt. Ltd.
|Molytech Lubes Pvt. Ltd.
|Genus Papers & Boards Pvt. Ltd.
|Industech Industries Ltd.
|Shriram Pistons & Rings Ltd
|Tega Industries (SEZ) Limited
|Maheshwari Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
|Baldota Control & Equipment Private Limited
|India Nets, MP
|Tata Johnson Controls Auto Ltd., Hinjewadi
|Vacuum Components & ProjectS Pvt. Ltd.
|SriDevi Tool Engineers Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai
|Harita Fehrer Ltd. Kancheepuram
|GVG Paper Mills Ltd.
|Dev Industries ltd.
|ENKEY WHEELS LTD
|Kasat Kothidiya associates
|Mahati Electrics Pvt.
|Tata Toyo radiators ltd
|Gomti Cold Storage
|Bajaj Auto Ltd
|PRS Permacel Private Limited
|J K Tyres
|Syrma Technology Pvt. Ltd
You can Email us on email@example.com or contact us on +91-7219872619.
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.