1) This product is used to the surface of Brick wall lining where the temperature is more than 600 degrees C and less than 1100 degrees C.
2) For application over bricks, our water base product should be used.
3) For energy saving purpose these products are very much useful. For achieving heat resistant with thermal insulation of surfaces up to 1150 Deg C Ugam H.R.T.I 1200 WB is used.
4) This is used for reduction in energy consumption of furnaces due to heat losses.This product is also suitable for brick hangers in furnace ceiling, furnace doors, any metal area behind bricks which can be exposed to excessive heat in case of bricks being damaged or leaked through.
5) UGAM Thermal Insulation Coatings is the only product which takes the care of radiation.
6) The paint contains Imported Ceramic Microspheres which are used by N A S A for making tiles to cover space shuttles for thermal insulation and which are hollow and having vacuum inside.
7) On a bare furnace exterior surface, itâ€™s application has shown the minimum reduction of 10% in temperature. (Deg Celsius) checked with infrared thermometer.
8) It is tested by I. I. T. Mumbai. And National Coatings Corporation California, U. S. A.
9) If undisturbed it does not need reapplication for about five years.
10) In some cases where the application is done both interior and exterior, 40% saving is achieved.
11) Hence ideal saving can be achieved just by applying UGAM THERMAL INSULATION COATING paint.
12) In industries where heat is used for process, UGAM Thermal Insulation Coatings are used for energy saving purpose up to 1800 degrees C.
13) It reduces heat transfer from inner shell to exterior and hence reduces fuel consumption thereby increasing energy saving.
1) First clean the interior surface of oven/ furnace, with sand paper to remove all loose dust, accumulated carbon, foreign material from the surface.
2) Then take 100ml binder and mix it in 600 ml water. Mix it thoroughly and add one kg powder to the mixture. Prepare homogenous mixture and apply with brush.
3) After four hours, apply second coat to the surface. Allow it to cure.
4) Then check the covering. If it is more than 25 square feet, apply third coat.
5) The covering 12 sq ft will ensure dry film thickness of 200 microns minimum.
6) Once the application is over, the surface should be allowed to air dry for four hours.
7) Then for the first time firing, the temp of furnace should be increased at the rate of 50 degrees Celsius per hour to the required temperature.
8) This will allow convertible medium to play its role for proper binding to surface.
Care should be taken for not to mix entire mixture at a time.
9) Only require quantity for each coat application should be mixed at a time.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE KEY BENEFITS OF OUR SPECIALIZED INSULATING COATINGS:
1) Unaffected by UV rays (has passed 1300 hours of accelerated aging by exposure to salt fog and UV).
2) Non-combustible during application and after installation and cure, extremely low flame spread and smoke contribution ratings.
3) Due to the low thermal conduction and other insulating properties, the coating will reduce surface temperatures low enough to allow the application of color top coats while providing safety from burns by incidental contact.
4) With the exception of cold wet applications the coating can be applied without operation shut down.
5) Superior radiant heat barrier averaging 0.063 W/mK Thermal Conductivity, thus eliminating the majority of heat penetration.
6) Low chloride content, i.e., less than 23 ppm and less than 19 ppm halogen.
7) This allows the coating to be used over stainless steel and casting steel too
8) Dry fall during application is 5â€™ to 7â€™
9) Cleans up with soap and water
10) Remains flexible to -30ÂºF (-35ÂºC)
11) Contains no solvents
12) Contains no hazardous fiber
13) Removal is not a hazardous waste (it does not absorb chemicals)
14) Does not require special equipment and handling
THREE VARIANTS OF HEAT LOSS
CONDUCTION : Condensate is the liquid formed when steam passes from the vapor to the liquid state. In a heating process, condensate is the result of steam transferring a portion of its heat energy, known as latent heat, to the product, line, or equipment being heated.
CONVECTION :Convection is the transfer of internal energy into or out of an object by the physical movement of a surrounding fluid that transfers the internal energy along with its mass. Although the heat is initially transferred between the object and the fluid by conduction, the bulk transfer of energy comes from the motion of the fluid. Convection can arise spontaneously (or naturally or freely) through the creation of convection cells or can be forced by propelling the fluid across the object or by the object through the fluid.
RADIATION: As we all are aware, Heat losses from hot surface to atmosphere are due to Radiation, Conduction and Convection. From this 70% losses are due to Radiation and balance only 30% are due to conduction and convection. But general concept is that if we put conduction resistant insulation to hot surface and bring the surface temperature to near ambient, we feel that we have achieved energy saving. Yes indeed!. We have achieved energy saving but were able to block heat losses of 30% only which are due to conduction and convection. What about Radiation? Have we ever thought about it?
EXAMPLES : To explain our point in detail, we will take the example of microwave oven. In microwave oven the heating is done with the help of Radiations. If we place any food material in microwave oven in closed container of very thick glass or any conduction control insulation material suitable for microwave, we will find that the food inside is getting hot without changing the temperature of the container. If we are using conventional insulation material which we are using for hot surfaces for energy saving, then it should not allow the radiations to transfer inside the container and should not allow the food to be heated. But still it happens. This clearly means that conventional insulation material with high K value is suitable for only conduction control and not for radiation control. Hence the necessity of Radiation Control Coatings arises to take care of this heat loss. Considering this NASA developed material for radiation control and the tiles made of these materials (Ceramic Microspheres) are used worldwide for space shuttles exterior cladding. These products were released by NASA for general public use for energy saving in 1996. Started importing these spheres and manufacturing coatings of this material to control radiation losses from hot surface. These coating does not allow the radiations to enter in atmosphere and block to the hot surface only. Since there is no equipment available to check the radiation entering in atmosphere from hot surface, we can very well judge the performance of the coating with help of energy meter by comparing energy before and after application of the coating UGAM H R T I and UGAM INSULMIX are all radiation control coatings. Since these coatings are not conduction control coatings, they will reduce surface temperature to some extent but will not reduce considerably or will not bring the surface temperature to ambient
INDUSTRY WHERE WE SAVE ENERGY TEXTILE, PAPER,RUBBER, AUTOMOBILE, GLASS INDUSTRY, TYRE, CEMENT, PHARMA, SUGAR,FERTILIZERS, REFINERIES, PETROCHEMICALS, CHEMICALS,FOOD, SYNTHETIC FIBRE, ALLOY, OTHER INDUSTRY WHERE RADIATION LOSS IS THERE
PLACES WHERE WE LOSE ENERGY INSTRUMENTS, STEAM PIPING, PUMPS, TURBINES, VALVES, EXCHANGERS, EXHAUST MANIFOLDS, FLANGES, FILTERS, BOILERS, FURNACE, OVENS, KILN, COLD STORAGE, PLATEN, INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL SHEDS, LAMINATION PRESS MACHINE, DIES, FREEZER, OTHER HEATING EQUIPMENTS / MACHINES WHERE RADIATION LOSS IS THERE
| M/s Tata Yazaki Autocomp Ltd
||M/S Bharat Forge Ltd
|Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.
|| M/s Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
|GE Power India Ltd.
||Shachi Engineering Pvt.Ltd
| Tata Motor ltd
| Invotech Solution & Systems
|| M/s. Vertex Industries
|Quad Sun Solar Pvt Ltd
||ASAHI India Glass Ltd.
|GSC Glass Ltd.
|Rockwool India Pvt. Ltd.
||STI Sanoh India Ltd.
|N. R. Agarwal Industries Ltd.
||Sona BLW Precision Forgings Ltd.
| Shree Ajit Pulp & Paper Ltd.
|Shree Gajanan Paper & Board Ltd.
||Gargi Cristal Steel Chem. Pvt. Ltd
|Bala krishan Paper Mills Ltd.
||IPCA Laboratories Ltd.
| Banswara Syntax Ltd.
||Polytech Ruber Industeries Ltd.
|Mccain Foods India Pvt. Ltd.
||Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd.
|Shri Sai Processess
|Sharp Chucks & Machines Pvt. Ltd.
||Ambuja Intermediates Ltd.
|Apollo Tyres Ltd.
||Maheshwari Vidya Pracharak Mandal
|Department of Mechanical Engineering - Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
||Department of Mechanical Engineering - Indian Institute of Science
|V Guard Industries Ltd, Coimbatore
|| Crescent Metal Coats, Mumbai
|Keva Industries, Ludhiana
||Dia Aluminium India Pvt. Ltd.
|Govind Milk & Milk Products Pvt. Ltd, Phaltan
||Ashok Leyland Ltd.
|Vishal Paper ltd
||Toyota Kirloskar Motors Ltd.
||Siemence India Ltd.
|Johnson & Johnson
||S K Cold Storage
|Pashupati Cold Storage
||Om Heat Treaters
|Surya Roshini Ltd
||Vibha Power Solutions Pvt Ltd
|Tata Advanced Systems Ltd.
||Transtech Magnetics Pvt. Ltd
|KSP Engineering Co.
||Enkie Wheels (India) Ltd., Pune
|Hindustan Everest Tools Ltd.
||Venus Wire India Pvt. Ltd.
| Alicon Castalloy Ltd.
||Sagar Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
| Shri Damodar Yarn Mfg. Pvt. Ltd.
||Super Delux Paper Mills Ltd.
| Hindustan Zinc Ltd.
||Long Life Refractories
|R. Kumar Spun Tex Pvt. Ltd.
|| Nirvikara Paper Mills Ltd.
|Gayatrishakti Paper & Boards Ltd.
||Cadila Healthcare Ltd.
| Lupin Ltd.
||Kherani Paper Mills Ltd.
|Craft Corner Paper Mills Ltd.
||Vinayal Oil & Fats Pvt. LTd.
||Rockman Industries Ltd.
| Bikano Foods Pvt. Ltd.
||Havells India Ltd
|Contour Automotives Pvt. Ltd.
||Shree Cement Ltd.
| Kwality Pulp & Paper Mills Ltd.
||Hemlines Textile Export House
|Panoli Intermediates (I) Pvt. Ltd.
||Mafatlal Industries Ltd.
| Garden Silk Mills Pvt. Ltd.
||Vaibhav Paper Boards Pvt. Ltd.
| Molytech Lubes Pvt. Ltd.
| Genus Papers & Boards Pvt. Ltd.
||Industech Industries Ltd.
|Shriram Pistons & Rings Ltd
||Tega Industries (SEZ) Limited
| Maheshwari Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
||Baldota Control & Equipment Private Limited
|India Nets, MP
||Tata Johnson Controls Auto Ltd., Hinjewadi
| Vacuum Components & ProjectS Pvt. Ltd.
||SriDevi Tool Engineers Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai
|Harita Fehrer Ltd. Kancheepuram
||GVG Paper Mills Ltd.
|Dev Industries ltd.
|ENKEY WHEELS LTD
|| Aventis Pharma
|Kasat Kothidiya associates
||Mahati Electrics Pvt.
|Tata Toyo radiators ltd
|Gomti Cold Storage
||Bajaj Auto Ltd
|PRS Permacel Private Limited
||J K Tyres
|Syrma Technology Pvt. Ltd
You can Email us on email@example.com or contact us on +91-7219872619.
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability
towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.